WE DID IT !!!

When the dust settles after this weeks Washington DC activity I think
well have over 55 Senators and 220 Represenatives.

Currently "official"(registered with Waxman's or Hatfield's office)
44 Senators and 182 Representatives.

We have commitments or "very strong leaning" from McConnell (KY),
 Robb(VA), Nunn(GA),  Mosely-Braun (Ill), Murray(WA), and Mack(FL)
which brings us to 50 unofficial in the Senate plus "Probables"  from
Brown(CO), Campbell(CO), Feingold(WI),  Kerry(MA),  Kempthorne(ID)
and Graham(FL).

On the House side you'll have to wait for details, but we have
commitments or "very strong leaning" from 15 and good meetings with
30 other offices.  If we sign up 36 of those 45 we'll have 218 (a
majority of the 435 House members.  Whitling and Walton are still
meeting on Thursday

This does not mean the bill passes.  It just gives our
supporters/champions a strong hand to work with.