We need nationwide hhelp too, but this message is primarily for Arizona
citizens - help needed re: Udall Bill

PLEASE CONTACT CONGRESSMAN SHADEGG  AT HIS ARIZONA OFFICE  AS
SOON AS YOU CAN  :

PHONE    602 248-7779
                  OFFICE HOURS ARE 8 TO 5
                  AFTER OFFICE HOURS: leave your name & address,
                                 then say  "I want congressman Shdegg
                                                  to so-sign the
                                                  "Morris K. Udall Bill
H1462"
ADDRESS: 925 EAST WALTAM LN
        HIS OFFICE ACCEPTS "DROP-IN" VISITS MONDAY THRU FRDAY &
APPOINTMENTS SATURDAYS.
CONGRESSMAN SHADEGG WILL BE AT HIS PHOENIX OFFICE TODAY FOR A
FEW DAYS--

HE WILL BE DECIDING1 WHETHER HE SHOULD CO-SIGN THE UDALL BILL.
TELL HIM YOU WANT HIM TO -
 " CO-SIGN THE MORRIS K. UDALL PARKINSON'S RESEARCH AND
EDUCATION BILL H1462".

WE HAVE MET WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF TWICE - I'M TOLD I WILL BE
CALLED WITH HIS DECISION MONDAY 6/17/96)

Short contact background:
I met with congressman Shadegg at his Arizona office a few weeks ago. A month
ago,  PD
advocate Bob Dolezal (Tucson),Brad Udall (Morris K. Udall's son, and the new
  ) and I met
with Congressman Shadegg''s aide in Washington DC. We sought the
congressman's
cosignature on the "Udall Bill". His Aide showed little enthusiasm and he
didn't return at least
2 follow-up calls. So I tried again. Congressman Shadegg agreed o meet me at
his Arizona
office 5//96. He was very receptive, we discussed it over 1 1/2 hours - but
although he
indicated he "may" cosign, he needed to investigate it further...  let him
know how Arizona
wants him to decide "cosign the Udall Bill now, not later - NOW

Tell your family, friends, neighbors that their contacts are needed too..
Please contact me for any help you may need. Please give me feedback of your
contact
efforts: so that we can all work together :

Maryhelen Davila
3020 West Morrow
Phoenix AZ
Home Phone   602 -581-3491
FAX               602 581-3491*51
E-Mail             [log in to unmask]

Please ask  your family, friends, neighbors to help.