Mrs. Winkelmann:

My husband, who is 60, has been on Clozaril for the past year.  I
only want to tell you that thanks to  Clozaril  he sleeps at night,
he does not have hallucinations and  we have our lives back.  For me
it was a life saver because I was desperate.  I didnt recognize my
husband any more, he was a complete different person, now he is back
to normal.  Clozaril doesnt do much for parkinson but it  does a lot
for the mental state of the patient and the caregiver.  He had his
blood drawn every week and fortunately his blood cell count was
always normal.  His meds are 4 cr 50/200 - 4 permax 0.25 - 1 eldepryl
and half 25/100 and 3 dylantin per day.
Clozaril also helps dyskinesia.  My advice to you is to get in
touch with your neurologist as soon as possible.

Mimi Rozenberg - Caracas, Venezuela