Dear Marvin--what a delightful visit with you and your feline friend,Zeb.
It's good to know there's another dedicated and chewable cat lover on the list!

Our friend, MiMi-Ji is a more sedate lady,now about 10, who no longer chews
toes. When I'm not around, she'll deign to sit on Peter's lap, and often
takes a nap with him--but I don't think she knows he has PD either. :-)
Your light touch posts, even those that suggest "laughing to keep from
crying", are always welcome--we need a lift now and then....
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7 in July, Oxford,OH