Hi,

Summary for the impatient: I will have a stand for The Internet at the PDS
AGM next weekend, and I'd like as many people as possible to send me a mail
message sying hello to the meeting so I can put them on a display board for
all to see.

Explanation follows......

The UK Parkinson's Disease Society AGM and Branches meeting is being held
in Bristol next weekend (22nd & 23rd June). Generally these events attract
around 300 people from around the UK, and a lot of useful informal work
gets done as well as the formal business of the Society & other
presentations.

The PDS have kindly given me a stand to present the Internet (& the
PARKINSN list) to the attendees. NIP (my employers) have offered the use of
their exhibition kit & computers, so hopefully I will be able to show quite
a lot.

I am hoping to raise the UK PDS awareness of the Internet. David Langride,
a fellow list member, has just had a full page article all about the list
printed in the latest PDS mag - a great start :-). On my stand I hope to
show this in reality.

Anyway, I thought it would be nice if I could pin up messages from members
of this list basically saying "Hi" to the meeting. I'll have a big display
board with lots of space :-).

If you would like to send a message to the meeting, create a new mail
message addressed to

I will then print all these out and stick them on a display board for all
to see.

Thanks a lot,

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============