        Have any of you had a medications evaluation by someoe on theOHSU
neurological staff? The subject came up when we were there last month in
context of someone else. Dr. B. remarked they had an excellent neurologist
on staff.
        Since then, our Primary Doctor, an internist, said he would really
like Gord's medications looked over. If any of you know of an Ashland/
Medford neuro suitable, I'd appreciate that name also. (not Narus, Carlini,
Sullivan)
        We go to Portland Monday-. yes, I have waited to the last minute.The
office people no help--Dr. B. out of town..