This might be of interest to some of us - just announced on NEW-LIST. No
idea what it will be like, your mileage will vary, don't blame me etc.

---------

eldercare on [log in to unmask]

   The new eldercare list is an e-mail discussion group for caregivers
   of aging parents, seniors and aging professionals.  The biweekly list
   will focus on new aging issues, and concerns.

   To subscribe, send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]  In
   the body of the message, type:

      subscribe eldercare

   Owner:  Laura Beller  [log in to unmask]

   The ElderCare Navigator - Helping People Navigate the Elder Care Maze
   http://www.mindspring.com/~eldrcare/elderweb.htm

   DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
   provided by the original submitter.  We do NOT verify the technical
   accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
   necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
   services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
   information send e-mail to [log in to unmask] with the
   command  GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============