Hi Barbara  Jensen,

I'm Kees Paap from Holland....I know that's not Denmark, but I can give you
the address of a very good friend of mine : Svend Andersen...
Svend is the chairman of the national young onset group. It's a very nice man.

>What is happening in Scandinavia with Parkinsons????  What medications are
>being used??  Any research or new ideas you could share with us?

He can tell you everything about their investigation about the poitiv roll
of the patient
on the effects of Parkinsons Disease.

>I would really like to communicate with someone from Scandinavia, I lived in
>Denmark for one year when I was first married.

His E-mail address is :

[log in to unmask] (Svend Andersen)

>There is a YOPD group in Copenhagen.  Does anyone have information on that
>group?

I don't know anything about such a group, but I'm sure Svend can tell you..

Wish you a very good contact, with Svend Andersen