Hi Ye'All:

After the several posters about Magnetic health benefits, I decided to look
up my old physics text. My conclusions are that  it all looks like a gigantic
hoax if not outright fraud. But if spending money on this kind of frivolity
might give happiness to some, go for it.

Earth, our unique planet, has a magnetic field of about 1/2 G (Gauss); the
applied field described in some therapies is 1 (one) pico tesla. With
1 PicoTesla=10(-9)G x 10(4)G= 10(-5)G or
1 Pico Tesla = 10 to the minus 9 Tesla
10 to the 4 Gauss = 1 Tesla
therefore 1 Pico Tesla = 10 to the minus 5 Gauss which means that in order to
receive 1 Pico Tesla, you would need to sit 50 miles away from the magnetic
source. That is hugely trivial; you can get a far greater amount of magnetism
by just waiting for it in your waiting room.

Should anyone be interested in other similar financial investments, I have
many other sources available. One that stands out is the Brooklyn Bridge,
which I have not been able to dispose of to my satisfaction.  Good luck!

Michel