I have spent the better part of the morning looking for your address.
 My name is Jim Cordy.  I have just returned from Washington D.C.
where we just completed our second major advocacy assault on the
Congress for support of the Udall Bill.

We met with Senator Max Baucus who was very supportive but emphasized
that he would cosponsors the bill only if he received specific
requests from his constituents.  They must specifically ask him to
cosponsor not just support.

This seems to be very doable.  Can you lead an effort in Montana ?
There is an 800 number direct to the capital switch board
(800-962-3524).  We could sure use your help.