bit off the wall but if Q is mainly emotionally stable,at least slightly
suggestable and believes s/he deserves a break then have Q try one or more
of the following suggestions....
         #1--Try planning a dream before going to bed.Tell Q to breath
slowly and deeply and that s/he will have a restful sleep that will have
many scenes of past and future events that were/will be fun and carefree. Q
should tell his mind that it will be like watching a movie cheerful high
lights and that no conflicts are to appear in Q's dream.TRY A DREAM ABOUT
SKIPPING1--remember that?
         #2 Try hugging a soft and large pillow when going to sleep but be
sure to  hold it lightly almost like snuggling in mothers lap.
         #3 Try some imaging. For example,if I awake during the night Itry
to locate which muscles are tight and I try imagine a bright yellow ball
with a very blue background. I place this image in the tight muscles and
watch them melt,relax and free themselves from the tension.My very favorite
is when I image myself floating in space very slowly,in color and as I near
the edge of the universe I allow myself to roll over
backward.Gently,slowly,so free from tension, so restful. One major key to
these relaxation exercises is deep breathing.Q should pratice slow deep
breathing. I believe most people breath between 4-6 on a scale of 1-10 Try
to get the full ramge of your breathing.
    As I said these thoughts may seem to be off the wall but success may
appear where one least expects it. If some literature on relaxation would
be helpful let me know and I will pull something together.What Q is trying
to is to regain some measure of control over his/her body. I've had a few
freezing spells and I wish you and Q THE BEST OF LUCK.

George lussier [[log in to unmask]]