  Dr. Abe Lieberman, Dr. Matt Kurth
>and as of July 1996 a Dr. Stacey are their names.  They can be contacted at
>1-800-273-8182 or (602)406-3434.  Their main address is 222 W. Thomas Road,
>#401, Phoenix, AZ  85013.  Just request the Scottsdale/Carefree clinic.

Dr. Stacy is an excellent doctor and teacher....has seen more movement
disorder patients than 100 of the ordinary neuros. We have a couple of his
studies available in the archive.

Phoenix is lucky....he was highly sought after....

John Cottingham    To search the Parkinsn archive, send search requests
                   to [log in to unmask] with Archive Search as the subject.
LibraryH           Search of the Subject: line, From: line and Body are
                   possible. Look for "Current Topics...." message for
[log in to unmask]    Articles and Studies available by e-mail.