Camilla --

The vacation really wasn't a result of planning, we been going to the
beach for so many years, that we "just did it".  Oh, yeah, there was
that little thing of the walker (which was never used), and giving Dad
some extra help, but we never really though of it as a "vacation with
our PD parent", but rather, "vacation with my husband's in-laws!"

Re: Dad's blood pressure.  He was just evaluated for an adrenal
malfunction, and everything was fine.  Mom's not sure if she's glad
about that or not -- if there was a problem, and a pill could solve it.
. . but then, another pill might cause another problem.

In the meantime, he's been put on something (Mom didn't say what) to try
to raise his BP a bit.

Thanks for your concern -

Diane McHutchison

Long-distance caregiver for Dad - 68/4+.  I'm in Englishtown, NJ.