> I am 50,  a medical doctor, neurologist, that works and live in Sao Paulo,
> Brasil.
> I work with patients with Parkinson Desease
> Now I am studyng diet and Parkinson.
>
> jrobert

Dear Mr./Ms. Robert:
Early in July I shall give a talk on nutrition for people with
Parkinson's disease. I expect to cover the need for protein, fat and
carbohydrates, and will examine the role each plays in absorption of
medications. I will attempt to provide one or more example one-day
menus. If you wish, I can e-mail you my notes.

Best regards,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,