I have forwarded our problem with the bounced-back messages from Germany
to our listserver guru at the University of Toronto.  He is sure that the
listserver has deleted that account and that by Monday there should be no
more bounces.  So, until then, please just delete the bounce-backs.

Just a reminder...the default setting for the PARKINSN list is 'norepro'
which means you don't see your own message when it is posted to the
list.  To change this, send a message to the listserver (NOT the list) at:

In the body of the message, type:  set parkinsn repro

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing