Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 02:50:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: ROBERT NORMAN ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: information available

I would like to know what information you have available about someone
who is the the final stages of PD with dementia and whose swallowing
(with a sudden onset) is so severe as to require a feeding tube to survive.

I would appreciate any information and personal experiences that maybe
helpful in deciding what course of action
we should take for my father and what to expect in the near future.

thanks.  bob adams