Hi all,
Am writing on behalf of my father:
Can anyone tell me about their experience with Cabergoline?
In Europe this is traded as "Dostinex". It is a "domaninergic
ergoline derivative" (whatever that means) used in prolactin
lowering.
I use 5mg Eldepryl, 1 tablet 50/200 mg Sinemet CR and 2 tablets
25/250 Sinemet daily. Furthermore, a very low dose of Cabergoline,
1/3 of a 0.5mg tablet every second day, and I do not want to be
without it. I have taken this now for about 8 months and have a
feeling it helps me to avoid on/off fluctuations, with Levopoda
better distributed over time; not more available, but as if
there always is a kind of "reserve tank" by more liquid being
retained in the body. I do not know anybody else using it so
any information is most welcome. Incidentally, it is not recom-
mended for heart patients, high blood pressure, ulcers and
pregnancy (problems I do not have).