Dear Camilla:
I must write and let you know that I admire your contributiion you make
to our PD group. You are always there to assist and support. I am
amazed at your wise suggestions you offer to those of us in need.
We take our hats of to you and all of the other supporters who are
always there. Keep it up, we need you. Thanks

Henry Guttentag ([log in to unmask])