Hello, All:

I guess I look for trouble! After seeing Jim Cordy's posting of 190/49 as
the official count, I took a little cyber-trip to HR 3514 (Chris Smith's
version of the bill) and noted that 6 congressmen co-signed:
Volkmer -(D-MO); withdrew from Udall bill 5/22
Hall, R -(D-TX); withdrew from Udall bill 6/13
Seastrand -(R-CA); withdrew fromm Udall bill 6/13
Flanagan -(R-IL)
Hayes - (D-LA)
Barton (R-TX)
That is a loss to us of 4 (including Smith), plus Rep. Callahan(R-AL)who
withdrew from our list of co-signors on 6/19(???) - I wonder why?

I want to urge EVERYONE to increase their efforts to reach out and contact
not only the 5 (Bilirakis, Bliley, Gingrich,Kassebaum and Lott), but to all
of the remaining uncommitted members.  We must also keep the ones who have
co-signed by letting them know that we are watching and appreciate their
loyalty to our cause.
As David Booth said:
"I'll never find out all I can do until I do all I can to find out"
-Anonymous