Mary Anne;  The Udall Bill is a uniquely American Bill and deals with American
governmental policy.  EVEN IF there was a thriving organ market AND also a
thriving fetal tissue market in third world nations (God forbid!), we, as
American citizans cannot control what happens in those and other nations.

The ONLY thing we can do by exercising our right to vote is to protect the
rights of AMERICANS, no matter how poorly other nations may treat their own
citizanry.

If you or anyone disapproves of the way another nation treats it's populous,
then there are some (albetit, not terribly effective) world wide organizations
which have been making a valient effort for years ot protect the lives and
rights of   the most humble and downtrodden in thiird world nations.   They
can always use another helping hand.

Finally, regarding the "rumors" of a thriving third world organ market:  While
I've also heard this rumor, and if it's true, abhor the thought, by their very
nature, "rumors" are just that.. RUMORS.  They're not FACT until or unless
they're backed up by substantial evidence.  To try to rumors as fact in order
to back up a belief wouldn't stand up in any a court of law in this country.
How then can these "rumors" of  a POSSIBLE *future* market in fetal tissue
taking place in thrid world nations be regarded as fact?

Parkinson's Disease is a fact.  And that it's terrible is a fact.

Barb Mallut