The message below reminds me of my own confusion about these matters.  Is
there or could there be some kind of standardization and central
clearing house on who's supporting the Bill? Such uncertainty is
understandable,, but it makes this Grad student anxious about spending time
writing and phoning people who have already signed up.

All of the individual efforts (and news bulletins) about support are just
terrific and make me want to do more now. But I really need to know what.

Thank you in anticipation, somebody, somewhere!   (Smile)