-- [ From: Tina Murphy * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

My Dad has Parkinsons and I have been printing out the messages from
this group to show him. He is very interested in the NADH. He and my
Mom went to a health food store yesterday to look for it. They found
Coenzyme 10 instead of Coenzyme 1. They want to know if this is the
same thing. Does anyone know?
Tina

> Date: Wednesday, 19-Jun-96 01:21 AM
>
> From: Jeff Labar               \ CompuServe:  (75141,3011)
> To:   Tina Murphy              \ PRODIGY:     (HGDL60A)
>
> Subject: Re: (Fwd) none

> We found this article on NADH and offer it for your review:
> People with Parkinson's disease stop trembling, people with
Alzheimer's
> disease stop forgetting, and everybody else gets a quick pick-me-up
from
> fatigue - all with a new natural substance that excites me more than
any
> other discovery in the past decade.
> Robert C. Atkins, MD, "Dr. Atkins' Health Revelations", Vol. III,
Number