Jeff LaBar wrote:
>Please see the Chronic Wellness's Web site at:
>
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/chronicwellness
>
>There is a new colloidal form that is available that is very effective!
>
>Best Regards,
>Jeff LaBar

I just visited this website; it raises some crucial questions that (in my
humble opinion) need answers so here they are for response (from Jeff LaBar)
or at the very least, consideration by everyone else....
1. Evidently you are a vendor of NADH; do you or your wife have Parkinson's
Disease? Does a 'significant' person (to you) have PD?
2. What is your source for this 'new colloidal form' of NADH?
3. Do you have any independent lab analysis/verification for the NADH?
4. Do you have a background suitable for the type of products being sold on
your webpage......in terms of having expertise in the products you sell?
These questions are presented respectfully; however, I will remain concerned
with the issues I have raised (via the questions) until such time that it is
established that you're (Jeff LaBar) coming from 'where we are' i.e.
firsthand knowledge of PD and all that it represents. If you are purely a
vendor I trust my friends here (may I?......) will give your post and
website the recognition/credibility it warrants.
Regards, Lisa Carper