Margret Tuchman wrote encouraging people to do something to help pass
the Udall Bill every day.  If there were more people  with her determination, Parkinson's
would be cured by now.  YES CURED, or at least a new effective
treatment.  MEDICAL SCIENCE IS  CLOSE, SOME SAY WITHIN 5 YEARS.
Amgen's growth factor could be commercial within 3 years if all went
well.  That  comment is from Amgen's head technical person.  Ole
Isacon, from HARVARD (not Western Podunk  Community
College) says 3-5 years.  He's  working on pig fetal tissue.

All that is holding us back is cash, or rather lack of it.  The
Udall Bill remedies that.  Just look at it like this.  Imagine if you
could cure Parkinson's if you wrote one post card a day or got
someone else each day to write.  Would you spare the time ?  Would
that be a high priority?  It is for me.  I want to lick this thing.
If all 1.5 million of us did that,  Congress would be forced to
pass this bill.  ARE YOU TOO COMPLACENT TOO CURE
PARKINSON'S.

Some of you think I'm full of it.  But what if I'm right.  Isn't that
a little expenditure for a potential big gain? It's like playing the
lottery.  Consider each postcard you write your Parkinson's lottery
ticket.
Besides your own Congressmen and Senators these are the people who
have the say as to when we cure Parkinson's (We will cure it, more
money-sooner,less money -later.  You get to vote):

The Honorable Michael Bilirakis, Commerce Committee
2240  Rayburn House Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20515

Congressman Bliley, Chairman of the Commerce Committee
2241 Rayburn House Office BLdg.
Washington, DC 20515

The Honorable Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the House
2428 Rayburn House Office Bldg
Washington, DC 20515

Senator Nancy Kassebaum, Chairman of the Human Resources Committee
Senate Russell Office Bldg 302 Washington,DC 20510

Senator Trent Lott, Majority Leader
Senate Russell Office Bldg. 487
Washington, DC 20510