There is still time to get Udall Postcards.
Try to get as many mailed to these "Big 5" as possible by June 30. I am now
encluding labels for these 5  to help us get more postcards mailed out
faster.  If your card doesn't arrive by then it's still O.K. because it will
be waiting for the congressman when he gets back on July 8.  Help us cover
every desk in Washington DC with Udalls picture.  And especially the desks of
these 5 very important congressmen
 Congress will be in recess from July 1, -July 7.   Then they will be back in
Washington only until the August 5 recess.  So you see there isn't much
working time but there is enough postcard time.  If you would like me to send
some cards to you that would be great. Just send me your snail address and I
will mail them out today. I appreciate any help you can give me to distribute
these cards. If you could return the postage on the outside of your envelope
that would help me to continue.
The Honorable Michael Bilirakis, Commerce Committee
2240  Rayburn House Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20515

Congressman Bliley, Chairman of the Commerce Committee
2241 Rayburn House Office BLdg.
Washington, DC 20515

The Honorable Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the House
2428 Rayburn House Office Bldg
Washington, DC 20515

Senator Nancy Kassebaum, Chairman of the Human Resources Committee
Senate Russell Office Bldg 302
Washington,DC 20510

Senator Trent Lott, Majority Leader
Senate Russell Office Bldg. 487
Washington, DC 20510
OUR GOAL -1 post card from everyone in the United States to these 5
congressmen
from every Parkinson's patient, every caregiver, every husband, every wife,
every brother or sister, every significant other, every child and grandchild
(why not?), every doctor you see, every receptionist or nurse or pharmacist,
every other person you see who can sign their name.
Send me your mailing address and I will send you the post cards for free. USE
MY NEW CONVENIENT ADDRESS LABELS,  you only need write your name and return
address and stick a 20 cent stamp on it.  The message is already printed on
it on 1 side and the picture of Morris Udall - Senator from Arizona for 27
years and now afflicted with PD - is on the other.
email me at     [log in to unmask]       or phone/fax  908-257-8074