Dear Barbara:
Thank you for your warm welcome
> Please send a message to the list
> (if you want to) introducing yourself and any Parkinson's-related
> topics you would like.
I'm a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, and often have patients with PArkinson. Many time,
I replace the neurologist, cos the patient finds that the neurologist
doesn't hear and doesn't care about anything wich is not extrictly:
tremor, stiffness and side effects. 5' per month is no treatment.
I was, actually, looking for professional update about the topic, and
found your list.
I turned my subscription to Digest, in order to not get messed with
the amount of messages. Now that I'm here, i'll try to learn more
about everyday life with this disease.
I don't plan to stay for a long time, in fact I'm reducing my
participation in several lists, cos I'm writting a book about
emergencies in mental health, and I have to focus on that, (I love to
get hanged in anything, know people, be curious!)
I work in Buenos Aires, Argentina, am 33 years old, married, 3 sons.
I'm open to any exchange with anybody.
Best regards

Diego Gonzalez Castanon
Juan Francisco de la Robla 936