TO:  Millie Seaman
You wrote:
"I experience only minor tremor; mostly suffer from gait problems, but I have
a burning feeling in my neck that comes and goes every day.  The neurologists
don't know what brings it on, insisting it's not from Sinemet (dosage: 2-3
per day of 25/100--also take Eldepryl). All I know is that it began with the
first use of Sinemet and sometimes worsens with higher  levels of activity or
an alcholic drink.  Pain killers are ineffective.  Wonder if anyone else has
this symptom or could recommend something for it?"

Millie, I have neck and throat pain which is affected by the meds.  I am
wondering if you  might have  EVER been in a situation which might have
caused you whiplash (diagnosed or undiagnosed)  or if you've EVER had any
incidents of impact injury  to an arm????

Barbara Blake-Krebs