To: Rajesh Malhotra and Patrick Correya who wrote asking about pallidotomy.

I am not sure what responses were already received by you, however the
following sources will prove to be informative.  If you do not have browser
capabilities, please write to me privately and I'll be happy to help.
The FIRST place to look for information is the resurrected PD archives made
available through that most able and all-together GREAT guy, John
Cottingham. Please check his June 26, 1996 posting on  "how-to" access
information.

                   INTERNET NEURO SOURCES

http://www.aan.com/                     Amer. Academy of Neurology
http://www.lm.com/~nab/         NeuroScience on the Web
http://ivory.lm.com:80/~nab/neurogui.html
http://www.cc.emory.edu/WHSCL/medweb.neurology.html
http://mcns10.med.nyu.edu/cases/cases.html      -   Movement Disorders, etc
http://mcns10.med.nyu.edu/CMD/CMDmain.html    -  Surgical procedures
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/PDmain.html
http://www.neurosource.com/neuroworld.html  -- Neuro -News
http://neurosurgeon.com/
http://www.nih.gov/ninds/healinfo/disorder/parkinso/pdreport/pdintro.htm
http://www.onu.edu/~ksehlhor/parkinso.html
http://sunsite.unc.edu/Neuro/nsites.html
http://synapse.uah.ualberta.ca/aan/aan.htm
http://www.usc.edu/hsc/neurosurgery/inquiries.html

Welcome to our group!
Margaret Tuchman

My father is suffering from PD from the last 15 years and living in