On Jun 26, 1996 23:21:27, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>Please tell me where I cam purchase NADH.
>
>Thank you,
>Robert Martello

Robert

I buy NADH from Menuco Corp., 1-800-MENUCO-1.  Menuco sends me an order
form, which I return to them along with payment. They then ship the NADH to
me.  The entire turn around time is about one week.

If you begin taking the NADH, please post any positive or negative response
you might have.  Since NADH has not been proven safe or effective, it is
helpful for those of us who are using it to get as much anecdotal info as
we can.

Thanks,

Diane

51/2