Dear Barbara,

thanks for welcome in the PARKINSN list. You ask me, to introduce myself: I
studied Literature and Philosophy in Berlin, Germany and know looking for a
job.

I join the list, because last year my father was diagnosted to have
parkinson. I know few about PD and interested in all topics about it.

My first question: is there any physiological relationship between PD and
the mental state? My father loses more and more his memory. Sometime he is
very depressed and we ask us if its PD or if there are other reasons are
responsible for this.

thanks and best regards

Fokke