I shall send this message to both lists - so, please excuse me if you are one
of those who recieve this twice.... I have seen several posts on this
subject, but only as questions - as far as I have seen, there was never any
answer (& perhaps there isn't one)...however, it has certainly caught my
interest, and I will add my post, as my husband has also often complained of
this.  It does not happen to him every night, and we have yet to make any
connection with anything, however, it happens 1 to 2 times per week, and it
does keep him from sleeping....as if 'we' didn't have enough to keep us from
sleeping!....his feet are not actually hot to the touch, but they seem that
way to him and he has more difficulty than usual sleeping.  I don't know what
to add to this message (there seem to be always more questions than there are
answers!), except, perhaps, to ask that you continue to add your own
perspectives or possibilities to this apparent (& annoying) 'mystery'.....
BTW - I am beyond thankful - to ALL of you - (although I do not participate
much) that I have this resource available to us..
Roberta