---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:06:17 +0300 (IDT)
From: Raphael Medan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your welcome massage.I am retired from the Israeli govt service
My PD was diagnosed in Tokyo, Japan in 1989 while serving there in the
embassy.Treatment was lousy. After returning to Israel in '96 new treatment
was given to me by Hadassa Hospital in Jerusalem. I am quite stable now.

In Jerusalem I joined a voluntary PD suport group and am very active since
the  head of the group is  too sick to function fully. We are meeting once a
month for lectures, exchange of information, creating now a library and are
establishing contacts with other organisations in Israel and abroad.

I do trust that my new contact with the Digest will help us to cope  with
our PD related problems...

Raphael