  Itoo have had mail from a German post master in response to my posting
"new kid on the block" A friend translated  the message to read that the
message was "undeliverable"[as Camilla noted on 6/20/96].The term
"dehumanizer"  is not German but it doesn't strike one as friendly.
  Of more concern is the apparent size of the message.If you check into
your computer's system folder and punchup your e-mail system[mine is
Eudora]you may have a very large message. Mine started 2 days ago at 132K
and has grown to 168K as of this morning.I would guess that would take up
60 plus pages of text. My computer "humbly apologized" but found the
message too large to load. I think I'm thankful for that service.feels like
some one is playing a game.
    By the by can someone tell me what the "Prometheus Mailbox System " is
all about?
      my very best,
         George Lussier [[log in to unmask]]