I will send out postcards to anyone who sends me their mailing address.
 There is no charge for the cards.  If it's possible to reimburse me for the
postage on your envelope, that would be great, but if you can't it doesn't
make any difference.  I will still gladly send them to you.  I will cover the
mailing costs from something else.  Please order your postcards anyway.  What
matters is that the cards get sent to congressman.  I can send you as many as
you want.  1 or hundreds.   If you have trouble writing I will address them
for you.  You will then just have to write your own name and return address
and stick a 20 cent stamp on it.  Included will be a list of who to send to.

If you already ordered and didn't get your cards yet let me know right away
because they were all mailed.  I will send you another pack.

Thank you to all those who are helping me to distribute the 14,000 I had.
 Our 3'rd printing will yield another 10,000 and will go out on Wednesday to
anyone who sends me their mailing address.