Dear PD List Members,

Last month I offered a complimentary issue of "Spotlight," featuring
fluid needs of older adults. It, and the July and August issues are
designed as companion pieces. The July issue considers insoluble fiber
and its various health benefits, as well as its partnership with water.
In August, soluble fiber, its relationship with water, and its
usefulness are the focus.

I believe these three issues together constitute an effective
informational tool, particularly for those who suffer from
dehydration, diverticulosis, high serum cholesterol, diabetes,
hemorrhoids, Parkinson's disease, and other chronic conditions. I will
send both July and August issues on the same complimentary basis, if you
will e-mail your request. Please e-mail privately, so it will not burden
those who aren't interested.

Best regards,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD