Jim,

I just got back into town last night and have been catching up on my mail
this morning.  I was elated to find that FORUM II was a success, but
sorry I couldn't join you because of family obligations.  Has anyone had
any contact with Ashcroft and Bond?  I plan to make appointments with
them during the summer recess when they're back in town.  We've sent many
letters and visited with their assistants, but so far haven't gotten much
except sympathy and a non-committal response.  I don't plan to give up,
but could use some updated materials, especially the figures on care vs.
cure.   My address is:

Pat Schark
743 Obrecht Lane
O'Fallon, MO 63366