We must continue to write and call our Representatives and Senators.
Particularly, we must concentrate on the committee chairman in order
to get the bill onto the floor of the House or Senate.  When I asked
my Senator,  "What are the chances of passing the Udall Bill?", he
replied "not very good.  There simply is not enough time."

Well, no one thought we would get 51 Senators to cosponsors or get
218 Representatives to cosponsors.  We need to apply the same dogged
determination.  If you are one of the many who thanked those  of us
who went to Washington D.C., now is your time.  We simply must turn
up the heat on these committees and the leadership of the House and
Senate.  If we do not, then the efforts lining up all of these
cosponsors well be for naught.  The "Do it for Mo"  post cards are  a
great way to turn up the heat.  Let us set as a goal, 1 post card
from everyone with Parkinson's to Congressman Bilirakis, Congressman
Bliley, Speaker Gingerhich, Senator Kassebaum, and Senator Lott.  If
any of you with Parkinson's have even the tiniest bit of guilt for
not having done more, now is the time to rid yourself of that guilt
by sending a letter or postcard, or simply calling (800-962-3524.

We are so close to passing the Udall Bill and all we need is for
everyone with Parkinson's to just do a little more.