[log in to unmask] wrote:

> I will send out postcards to anyone who sends me their mailing address.
>  There is no charge for the cards.  If it's possible to reimburse me for the
> postage on your envelope, that would be great, but if you can't it doesn't
> make any difference.  I will still gladly send them to you.  I will cover the
> mailing costs from something else.  Please order your postcards anyway.  What
> matters is that the cards get sent to congressman.  I can send you as many as
> you want.  1 or hundreds.   If you have trouble writing I will address them
> for you.  You will then just have to write your own name and return address
> and stick a 20 cent stamp on it.  Included will be a list of who to send to.
>
> If you already ordered and didn't get your cards yet let me know right away
> because they were all mailed.  I will send you another pack.
>
> Thank you to all those who are helping me to distribute the 14,000 I had.
>  Our 3'rd printing will yield another 10,000 and will go out on Wednesday to
> anyone who sends me their mailing address.--
Greetings,

The postcard campaign should be very effective as a means of getting the
message to our representatives. Seeing the same picture and message over
and over should multiply the impact in the minds of the politicians and
their staff people.

FWIW...It occurs to me that if you could have one of the cards scanned to
disk, or faxed to your pc in order to capture the image, it could be
saved as a file which could be attached to a message sent to the list.
Anyone who wanted could then use that image for email and/or to send a
fax from their computer to their reps. Not being a technical whiz, my
idea may be flawed and not doable, but, if it is, it could multiply the
effort as well as save a lot of postage.

SOON!
Gaylon

                   * On the Suncoast of Florida *
            "When the outlook is dark, try the UPlook!"