Let us set as a goal -1 post card from everyone in the United States to the 5
congressmen below:
from every Parkinson's patient, every caregiver, every husband, every wife,
every brother or sister, every significant other, every child and grandchild
(why not?), every doctor you see, every receptionist or nurse or pharmacist,
every other person you see who can sign their name.
It doesn't matter where you live or who your representative is.  These 5 are
the ones we need for the Udall bill to continue moving.
Send me your mailing address and I will send you the post cards for free.
 Just address it, write your name and return address and stick a 20 cent
stamp on it.  The message is already printed on it on 1 side and the picture
of Morris Udall - Senator from Arizona for 27 years and now afflicted with PD
- is on the other.
email me at     [log in to unmask]       or phone/fax  908-257-8074

The Honorable Michael Bilirakis, Commerce Committee
2240  Rayburn House Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20515

Congressman Bliley, Chairman of the Commerce Committee
2241 Rayburn House Office BLdg.
Washington, DC 20515

The Honorable Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the House
2428 Rayburn House Office Bldg
Washington, DC 20515

Senator Nancy Kassebaum, Chairman of the Human Resources Committee
Senate Russell Office Bldg 302
Washington,DC 20510

Senator Trent Lott, Majority Leader
Senate Russell Office Bldg. 487