John Cottingham!  Thank you! Thank you!  If there's a way to do it, you
find it.  I really appreciate your efforts on behalf of the PARKINSN list.
You are one of our most valued and valuable resources. Our listserv guru
from the University of Toronto has assured us that we will have our
'search feature' back soon, but now we don't have to wait!  John, you are
amazing.  Thank you, again!  Barb

ps.  I will try to join you and the rest of the gang on the CHAT line
later today.  Barb
:)  :)
Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing