With regard to the curious message from the German Postmaster - I cannot
translate it into a coherent message, although most of the individual words
are understandable:

         "Your report on (to) DEHUMANIZER at a locale in the Rhein-Ruhr
province...accompanying the message-id<.....sprynet.com> with regard "Re:
amitryptiline hcl... is undeliverable [unzustellbar]."
        "User"?? is unknown in the community "??".

        It makes some vague sense but strange nouns like DEHUMANIZER and
"Box" defeat my rusty German. German bureaucratic language was chaeacterized
by MarkTwain as "..die schoenste langewhich"

        Steven Mayer