Can Anyone help me.

I seem unable to download attchments to email.  Could someone please walk me
through the steps for downloading attachments on aol?  I tried to download
the Spotlight on Food Newsletter, but kept getting. "You already have a file
in progress"  I don't understand.  I exited aol and started again, but got
the same message. Also, when I use flash sessions I am repeatedly getting a
message "Download terminated due to lost connection"  when nothing to my
knowledge is being downloaded. My mail is transferred, but the end message is
always that one.   (BTW, I am not using flash sessions when trying to retrive
attached documents)

Thanks for your help.

Susan Reese