I quote from a letter I received from James H. *Jimmy* Quillen, our
long-term servant from lst District, Tennessee and whom we shall miss after
his retirement this year:

<Dear Ruth:

        I had the distinct honor and pleasure of serving with Mo Udall here in
Congress, and my heart goes out to you and everyone suffering from
Parkinson's Disease.

        You'll be glad to know that I have added my name to H.R. 1462, the
"Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Research and Education Act" and I hope we come
up with a cure for this disease soon.">

        I believe all of our Tennesseans (whom I have contacted) have signed on.

Ruth Evans, 72/3, East Tennessee - Any other E. TN. "hillbillys" out there?