Jerry--good to hear the excellent results of your wife's surgery. Your
caution paid off!  I was rather surprised to see that she was given
Percocet for pain post-op. That was the drug that caused a problem with
Peter after his surgery. The drugs to avoid list should include all opiates,
and Percocet(which contains Oxycodone) is one of those.  Thankfully, she did
OK with it, which goes to prove how different folks react differently. I
would repeat the caution, however; we were  warned that_opiates_compete for
 dopamine receptors with the meds. Peter had a pretty scary reaction to the Per
cocet(gen.:Doxicet/oxycodone+Tylenol) and it might affect others that way as
well.
Ca,milla Flintermann,Cg for Peter 78/7,Oxford,OH