Thanks, Will, for sending this on.  I'd be interested in submitting a
proposal for a panel if  anyone  out there is interested
in joining me.
Reply to [log in to unmask]
OR phone 709-753-2270 (h) or 709-737-8050 (0) 0r 737-8277 (English Dept.)
Note new work phone. . . I have just finished my three-year term as
coordinator of Women's Studies so look forward to having a bit more time
to do this sort of thing.
Phyllis