Sending that garbage back will be a waste of time.  Most of these
swine have figured out how to use fake addresses.  This one has.  I
also sent a note to the postmaster@wherever it came from, but that
doesn't help much either these days.

We've got a "filter" on the listserv that catches most of that
garbage, but clearly that guy figured out how to avoid it.  One
further thing I can do (and I will, as soon as the local listserv
authority comes back from vacation) is set up CASLL so that it only
receives posts from bonafide members.

This may cause some problems, because LISTSERV only remembers one
address for anybody, and if you post from another, or if the details
of your address have changed without your knowledge, messages may
bounce.  If, sometime in the next couple of weeks, CASLL forgets who
you are and tells you you're not subscribed, let me know and I'll yank
its chain.

                                   -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Department of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 363-3891
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~