Can anyone on the list help with a reference request?
I have an incomplete ref. for an article by
Linda Wason-Ellam published in English Quarterly 24:2.
Can someone send me the complete title of the article,
the page numbers, and the year of pub.?

Sorry to send a repeat request, but I'm working against
deadline & everyone I know here who subscribes to EQ, like
me, seems to have misplaced the issue.

Many thanks,  Will

                               ___________
| W.F. Garrett-Petts          | ._  ___________  English & Mod. Languages |
| [log in to unmask]         |._  |  +  =  o  | 900 College Drive        |
| fax 604/828-5086        __________________   | UCC,  Box 3010           |
| voice 604/828-5248     |                  |  : Kamloops, B.C. V2C 5N3