Many thanks to those on the list who responded to
my request for the EQ reference.  I now have the
info I required (& a red face to match my hair
'cause I was citing the wrong author/right issue-right journal).

Having access to such collegial help is quite wonderful,
especially for those of us engaged in research but
lacking the research libraries, etc., that some others may have.

Regards,  Will

                               ___________
| W.F. Garrett-Petts          | ._  ___________  English & Mod. Languages |
| [log in to unmask]         |._  |  +  =  o  | 900 College Drive        |
| fax 604/828-5086        __________________   | UCC,  Box 3010           |
| voice 604/828-5248     |                  |  : Kamloops, B.C. V2C 5N3