> Does anyone know of any caregivers' support groups in the San Francisco
> Bay area?  I'd be especially interested in finding groups that are
> specific to Parkinson's.  I'd also like to know email address contacts, if
> they have them.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> -- Gary Zimmerman

Hi Gary,
I would also like to find a support group, but in Boston area.  It is so
important to share with others the positives and the negatives.  My sister
is in a tough situation cause her husband has PD.  He's having a rough time
and has had a lot of behavioral changes.  His personality has changed and
is not the same person.  If there is a support group on the internet,
please let me know.

Evie