Hello, all.  Next Monday, July 8, I will premier my electronic journal on
the WWW.

LET'S SHAKE ON IT!

focusing on the human dimensions of Parkinson's Disease and Illness.

This first issue will be free for the 'Net community to evaluate.  Anyone
desiring a subscription will begin with Issue 2.

Point your web browser next Monday night (U.S. Pacific Standard Time) to:

http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/shake/one

and let me know what you think.  Send in your stories and experiences to
share with all! ;-)

thanks

WWW Address: http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/poetry
Email: [log in to unmask]
Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H./Poet/'Net Consultant/WWW Site-Designer
Editor-Creator: LET'S SHAKE ON IT!/An Electronic Journal Devoted to the
Human Dimensions of Parkinson's Disease and Illness./Email for details!

"When we look deep into the cosmos, we look far back into time, and
realize, the universe is what happened yesterday." (Me)